[Teammetrics-discuss] The encodings issue

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 20:20:28 UTC 2011

UPDATE:

Just to be *very* sure, I ran tests on four mailing lists:

    teammetrics-discuss
    soc-coordination
    pkg-llvm-team
    pkg-kde-commits

Out of a total of 27092 records, there are just 9 errors of failed
encodings. And to my delight, 6 out of the 9 are spam -- such names/
subjects throw up an encoding error _before_ even reaching the spam
filter code which is good news for us. Out of the nine errors, there
are three that should not have thrown up an error but I think we can
safely ignore them.

Just wanted to give you a statistical head count :-)