[Teammetrics-discuss] Git Statistics

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:26:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

> The problem we have with Git is that it would be necessary
> to touch configuration of the teammetrics if *any* new package
> gets added by a team member.

Can you give me an example as to what you are hinting at? From what I
have seen, most teams have a single central repository, be it Git or
SVN. If you are talking about local Git repositories, then there can
be more than one repository per developer also but there is only one
(and centralized) remote repository, from my understanding.

> Perhaps it makes sense
> to just record both numbers additions *and* deletions.  Later you are
> able to play with the metrics and see what might make sense.

Ok. This is going to be fun!