[Teammetrics-discuss] Updates.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jun 28 20:01:06 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:18:43AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> + We have a small home page: http://teammetrics.alioth.debian.org/ :-)

:-)

> + I have implemented the Git log code. All that remains is getting
> access to the repository. Git made all the work trivial - saving the
> relevant logs to a database has been implemented. I will be starting
> with SVN repositories now.

Fine.

> + I am reading on how to create Debian packages, any contributions to
> this are welcome :-)

Perhaps you might like to have a look at the Debian Med policy[1] which
we like to read newcomers.  It contains some general hints as well as
useful links.

> - There has been no reply from the lists.debian.org administrators.

I also noted this.  I think it does not make sense to keep on waiting
for another answer.  I'd suggest you should try your luck either with
browsing the HTML pages or as you previousely mentioned to parse the
news group interface.

> So for tomorrow, parsing of SVN logs will start.

Good.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html