[Teammetrics-discuss] Updates.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:04:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Same here:  The naming of the columns is suboptimal.

I did that because I assumed we know that everything is 'non' --
'non_blank', 'non_quote' etc. But you are right, it doesn't look clear
and I will fix it.

> IMHO we could live with just a few obfuscated lists  - at least for
> the moment.

Yes! I will implement it tomorrow then.

> You might like to check my Perl code for all the lists I was observing.

Ok.

> Great.  BTW, I'll be offline tomorrow - well for *me* it is tomorrow -
> for you it is "today". :-)

Yes, it's today :-) No problem, I got work now and that will keep me busy.

> Well, guess why *I* learned the difference?  I was doing it also wrong a
> long time until someone educated me.  So you will find a wrong signature
> of mine in ancient archives as well. :-)

I couldn't understand why you were insisting on the blank space then I
searched what constituted and a signature and I was like 'Ohhh!'. Now
that I see it, this is a subtle mistake that I think many people make.
I will implement a more conclusive approach.

> Bann from all mailing lists - at least. :-)

Hehe!

So I have stuff to keep me busy and when you come back, I should have updates.