[Teammetrics-discuss] Web Archive Parser for lists.d.o.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:20:44 UTC 2011

Hello!

We have a working version of the lists.d.o web archive parser :)

`git pull` should present you with archiveparser.py. It's ready to the
point of parsing the message, but I have not implemented it for reason
which follows.

Now, you had made an interesting point that we should take into
account the dates in which the message was sent and *not* the date
from the 'Date' header. We can easily do this in the web archive
parser, but what _day_ should we save then? I know the day doesn't
matter much (!), but we have to save it (and we did it for lists on
Alioth and the one using NNTP), so if we set the date to the month in
which the message appeared, what day should we assign to it?

--
Sukhbir