[Teammetrics-discuss] Web Archive Parser for lists.d.o.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 09:42:16 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

> All options are fine for me because each of them works for our purpose.
> Just pick your prefered one.

I found time yesterday to finish the code and it's complete. However,
there are errors that remain because there are inconsistencies in the
web archives also! Some name fields have only the email address (a
common problem) and other such issues of improper formatting. So I
will resolve them and report with some data to see how well the web
parser actually works.

--
Sukhbir