[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat using key authentication?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:49:15 UTC 2011

> What about a fake date like "1. <month> <year>".  This enables us to
> keep track of the mail inside some specific mbox.

I had thought about that initially, and my approach was in the case of
an invalid date:

1. Fetch the day, month and year from the last message,
2. Save the date using <last_day+1><last_month><last_year>. The exact
day doesn't matter, so last_day+1 is just placeholder.

I didn't implement it back then because there were one or two messages
that were throwing this exception and in fact, you pointed them out
and I was not even aware :) I will fix this even if it is for very few
messages.

> Why not considerinf this as target for listspam table?

Yes, good idea. I overlooked this. I will fix this.

> Fine.  I'm a bit busy today and offline (at least tomorrow) but I'll
> catch up somehow at the weekend (hopefully).

Don't worry about it, I am testing it and will keep on sending the
reports, you can check/ reply when you are free.