[Teammetrics-discuss] Any luck with mbox-converter (Was: Converter for mboxes)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:35:27 UTC 2011

> I had a look to the code. The spam filter part is missing completly. There is

http://goo.gl/ZmNlt

Above is the latest version of the mboxfilter.

In the working directory of the script, create a file called
'messageid' that has a list of all the Message-IDs (newline separated)
that are to be removed from the filtered mbox. If you want another way
of doing this, please let me know and I will fix it.

It will be better if you can checkout our Git repository:

    git://anonscm.debian.org/teammetrics/teammetrics.git

... so that it's easy for us to test the code instead of having to
send files manually.

Let me know if something is not clear and I will fix it.