[Teammetrics-discuss] Any luck with mbox-converter (Was: Converter for mboxes)

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Tue Sep 20 06:40:11 UTC 2011

Sukhbir Singh schrieb am Monday, den 19. September 2011:

> > I had a look to the code. The spam filter part is missing completly. There is
>
> http://goo.gl/ZmNlt
>
> Above is the latest version of the mboxfilter.
>
> In the working directory of the script, create a file called
> 'messageid' that has a list of all the Message-IDs (newline separated)
> that are to be removed from the filtered mbox. If you want another way
> of doing this, please let me know and I will fix it.
We told you the format of the spam file and you ignored it. We told you the
python version that is used on liszt and I had to fix the file again. I am
really getting annoyed of this gsoc *censored*. I will now fix it on my own.

Expect a really long flame about this useless project and the expectations of
their members to other teams afterwards.

Alex