[Teammetrics-discuss] Any luck with mbox-converter (Was: Converter for mboxes)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 20 08:58:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:37:23AM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > > <20110804093242.GM3348 at smithers.snow-crash.org> had this.
> >
> > You remember that non of the people included in this project has access
> > to liszt?  That's the reason why I asked for an example.
> I added an example in the mail above. You remember it?

Yes, you wrote: "Sure. We have several files with entries like:

Skip-Spam-Message-Id: <4610e762.1f8f12a6.0218.7af1 at mx.google.com>
Skip-Spam-Message-Id: <8600e4c3dd4c62fb51f343ac020608e3 at gmail.com>
Skip-Spam-Message-Id: <CA287EE3.7684.AC15C2D5 at localhost>

"

And Cord in reply gave a link to files we can not access, where you in
turn agreed that these files would be helpful.  My hope we would get
some access to useful information and my later request about the field
names always beeing "Skip-Spam-Message-Id" or if we might assume some
regular expression to use (I was assuming that you might leave out
completely redundant information otherwise) remained unanswered.

It would save all involved people a lot of time if you would spare us
digging old mails in who said what and simply provide us with an example
file we could really test the code.

> > As I said - it is not only this project.
> It is. As we said we won't provide the mboxes in public.

I somehow was hoping we could break this circle of arguments by just
doing something productive like the mbox filter.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de