[Teammetrics-discuss] No commits of any team since last month??

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 2 12:27:28 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

I did run the update-data script today and noticed that the mailing list
graphs have increased numbers while the commit statistics did not
changed at all (at least not for debian-med and debian-science team
which I checked).

Could you please verify whether commitstat.py works as expected?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

PS: Also the number of bugs closed is unchanged since last month but
    this is my duty.  The reason is that due to some disk limitations
    I need to find a new way to update the local UDD but did not yet
    found the time to do so.

--
http://fam-tille.de