[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoC Status?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:25:54 UTC 2012

Hi Vipin,

> I have completed the bugs api :)

Good!

> Work done till now:
>
> 1) Complete API for all metrics. Data is also made available on
> different time scales(monthly, annual).
> 2) Static UI for the metrics.
> 3) Dynamic UI for all the metrics.
> 4) Around 70% test coverage :(

Awesome! We are making good progress and are on track.

> Initial work is done :) Now we need to get this running somewhere. I
> would love to get some feedback on the UI so that I can improve it
> accordingly. Thanks! :)

Sure. Just put it somewhere accessible, like:
http://swvist.github.com/teammetrics/ui/js.html ... I noticed that
this has been not updated.

I can probably set it up (I won't admit I am lazy to do so!)  but
Andreas and other mentors would also like to have a look so let's just
get it up on github.

--
Sukhbir