[Teammetrics-discuss] Deployment and further work.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Aug 29 12:34:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 03:25:19PM +0530, Vipin Nair wrote:
> > Where exactly are with this, just to refresh everyone's memory ...
>
> Enrico suggested a solution and showed us a sample Apache
> configuration. I believe that did not work for some reason. Andreas
> could tell us more about this.

Enrico really sended a sample configuration.  I mentioned that the
virtual host approach  approach would only work when having a DNS entry
he gave a hint to the trick to put it into the /etc/hosts of your client
which sounds promising to me.

Unfortunately I'm busy until end of this week (most probably + weekend).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de