[Teammetrics-discuss] Web Archive Parser ready for your testing.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:04:31 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

I have been fixing the web archive parser over the last week and I
think it is ready for your testing now!

    git pull

... should give you the latest version which I have tested but of
course like always, we wait for your test run to confirm everything is
fine :)

The web archive parser resumes from the last message. The checking
'algorithm' is very fast and I optimized it to the maximum so that it
resumes after fetching the least possible data from lists.d.o. I like
it.

Other than that, try it out for a few lists when you have time. Re-run
it for a few times and see the log file output. You might notice the
script takes time to finish on each run, that is because it calls
updatenames.py on every run. But for our case since the script will
run once a month, that will be no problem.

I suggest you observe the log file output and that should serve your
purpose well.  Let me know if you want any changes to be made.

--
Sukhbir