[Teammetrics-discuss] Updates and fixes based on recent discussions.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 10 20:05:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 09:52:43PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:

> Please let me know and I will fix it (I have lots of time these days).

If you have no idea how to spend your time just consider to (re)create
the mboxes from the web archive.  You might also like to consider my
recent idea to split each archive up into two:

(or whatever scheme to name the mbox files might be).  This might come
up as side effect of our work but I bet we will make friends when
providing this. :-)

> My next step is to learn about the DM process :)

This can not harm. ;-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--