[Teammetrics-discuss] How does commitstat injects data

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:06:47 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

On checking vasks, I think commitstat.py has stopped. Can you please
check the status at your end?

If this is the case, I have a very stupid solution but then there
seems to be no other way -- run the script in parts during the first
run. For x-y-z teams, then x-y teams and then x teams. Why it crashes
is because there is *lots* of data to be processed and that keeps the
CPU very busy for a long time and I think then ultimately the process
is killed. Maybe they have set something up on vasks:

    if cpu_usage == 100% for $TIME, kill process.

Possible?

It shows that it stopped at pkg-samba. Now I suggest that you run it
*only* for pkg-samba and then see? If it runs flawlessly, it will
confirm my 'theory'. Else, I will check it again.

(Before running commitstat.py from scratch, please execute refresh.sh on vasks)