[Teammetrics-discuss] Vasks is down.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 17 22:09:33 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:07:44PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Looks like vasks.debian.org is down and so is alioth.debian.org . So
> if `commitstat.py` stops responding/ crashes, we know that we are not
> to blame! :)

Are you shure we are not to blame? ;-)

>     ssh: connect to host vasks.debian.org port 22: No route to host

Yep.  This was quite in the very moment I wanted to push my first
package builded in a Git repository yesterday evening.

> In case something like this happens, you just need to clear the
> current repository being fetched and continue from there, because we
> fetch a repository, save it and then move on to the next one.

Just to make sure that I understood your correctly.  The file

vasks$ tail -n 5 revisions.hash
pkg-ocaml-maint:5002
pkg-ocaml-maint:5001
pkg-ocaml-maint:5000
pkg-ocaml-maint:4999
pkg-ocaml-ma

seems to indicate that commitstat.py was busy fetching pkg-ocaml-maint.

So I should do a

   sed -i '/^pkg-ocaml-maint:/d' revisions.hash

on vasks and rerun commitstat.py, right?

Kind regards

     Andreas - just back from an institute "Englisch-table" featuring
     one master student of biology from (Southern) India.

--
http://fam-tille.de