[Teammetrics-discuss] commitstat failed

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:52:20 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

Now running `commitstat.py` and it seems to be running fine. I think
the reason why it failed for this run might have something to do with
the vasks outage -- note that this is pure speculation :)

But the logs showed that it had failed for the Git repositories for
`pkg-java` and so I ran it from there. It seems to have worked well
this time without any error.

It's currently running and fetching some 'heavy' commits (pkg-samba
and others) without crashing so let's see how it goes.

--
Sukhbir