[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstats not (yet) fully working?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jan 27 13:51:24 UTC 2012

Hi Sukhbir,

I just used updatenames and rerun the graph creation routine.  In fact
only a few *_guest names remained and as I just noticed other names need
special care.

However, what concerns me a bit more is, that I'm at position 9 in
Debian Med team which is a clear sign that SVN stats are missing here.
What went wrong when creating the database?  If you have no good
explanation I'd suggest you should now follow your plan to cleanup
the commit table and rerun the script from scratch.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de