[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstats not (yet) fully working?

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:52:43 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

> However, what concerns me a bit more is, that I'm at position 9 in
> Debian Med team which is a clear sign that SVN stats are missing here.
> What went wrong when creating the database?  If you have no good
> explanation I'd suggest you should now follow your plan to cleanup
> the commit table and rerun the script from scratch.

I suspected `debian-med` might have been populated with the old code,
so I ran the script for it again.

          name           | count
-------------------------+-------
 Andreas Tille           |  2688
 Charles Plessy          |  2631
 Mathieu Malaterre       |  1195
 Steffen Möller          |   960
 David Paleino           |   536
 Olivier Sallou          |   470
 Steven M. Robbins       |   367
 Aaron M. Ucko           |   251
 alteholz-guest          |   133
 Jan Beyer               |   120

How do these statistics look like? I think they are good, which means
that the new code is working fine and it was the problem with the old
code.

As far as the -guest issue thing, I think the names which are left are
the ones whose match cannot be found with the script because of
deleted/ removed Alioth profiles, but I will try again and update them
if possible.

PS: I was also thinking that we can try to get a Summer of Code
student this year (I have time to mentor in case you are busy and I
want to) and let him work on adding features for us *evil laugh* ;)

--
Sukhbir