[Teammetrics-discuss] New graphs silently activated

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Mar 13 13:44:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

just to let you know that I found the time to activate the new graphs at

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/

This actually means that I moved the graphs I generated at 2012-03-08 to

   /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/blends/htdocs/liststats

This in turn makes the graphs visible on the single Blends pages
linked from

   http://blends.debian.net/

(as far as their respective maintainers cared for adding the proper
links.)

I'm currently working on some Debian Med bits announcement and after
this I plan to announce the teammetrics graphs.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de