[Teammetrics-discuss] New graphs silently activated

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:14:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I think the codes should be moved to our Git repository and reviewed.

Yes and also because then we can generate the h-index graphs for all
teams, which will be good.

> How to specify the list?

Like I said, it's better if you tell me the list and I will run it :)
This is for two reasons: I might be testing this myself and we might
end up in a conflict _and_ it will be time consuming for you because
you don't know where what is.

If you do want to run it yourself:

the teams are specified in:
    /etc/teammetrics/listinfo.conf
    (which is the same for archiveparser.py)

So modify this for the teams you want (I will restore the file later
to its original state, don't worry).

    the mboxes are stored in: /var/cache/teammetrics/mboxarchives/
    the status of the run is stored in:
/var/cache/teammetrics/mboxarchiveparser.status
    the log file is: /var/log/teammetrics/mboxliststat.log

(every file related to this is of the format: mbox*)

But let me know if you want to run it yourself or I should, so that if
you want, I should not test it myself. If you want me running it (I
prefer this), let me know the teams you are interested in. I have
cleared everything, so in case you run it yourself, you are good to go
(it will run from scratch). So just modify the listinfo.conf file and
run: python archivetombox.py.

The debian-derivative mboxes I told you about yesterday, I have moved
them to: /var/cache/teammetrics/mboxarchives/tmp-debian-derivatives.

PS: Make sure that you don't remove any config/ log files, just to be sure.

--
Sukhbir