[Teammetrics-discuss] GSOC-2012: Improving Debian Team Activity Metrics

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:06:57 UTC 2012

Hi Serhat,

> I am Serhat Rıfat Demircan. This is my third year at computer engineering
> at Çanakkale 18 Mart University from Turkey. I saw this project on projects
> ideas page and i am interested in  Improving Debian Team Activity Metrics
> and want to be contributor at this project.

Thank you for your interest in the Team Metrics project.

The project description explains what we are trying to achieve and
there has been some discussion on what needs to be done on this
mailing list. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here.

To apply, you need to fill out the Student Application [0] and then
later submit it to [1] when the student application period opens.

[0] - http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications
[1] - http://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

--
Sukhbir