[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoC 2012 : Improving Debian Team Activity Metrics

Nikhil Bafna nikhil.bafna.r at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:36:18 UTC 2012

Hi.

I am Nikhil Bafna, a 4th year computer science undergrad at BITS Pilani,
India.

I have gone though the existing discussion on the mailing list about this
project, and I am interested in it as well. I have a good amount of web dev
experience using python + django. So, I am confident about taking up pylons
quite fast.

You have the scripts to collect the data about the team metrics. Could you
provide a sample of the data, or the script to generate it so that I could
start working on the idea, and come up with an initial demo?

Regards,
Nikhil Bafna