[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoC 2012 : Improving Debian Team Activity Metrics

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:45:32 UTC 2012

Hi Nikhil,

> I suggest that graphs be generated on the frontend using js or some js
> library. This would be better than generating them on the backend and
> displaying the png's.

> 1. If done on the backend, all the load for generating the graphs for all
> [...]
> 3. Sending the image to frontend will take more time than sending data as
> json.

That's fine by us, you have the freedom to decide the implementation
details. Like I said, we are not against JavaScript, but if it can be
avoided, please do so (I have given the reasons already)!

But again, we leave that to you. Just mention what approach you will
take in your application and support it, that's all.

--
Sukhbir