[Teammetrics-discuss] [GSOC-2012] Interested in improving Debian Team Activity Metrics

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:53:53 UTC 2012

Hi Vipin,

> Yeah, i was pondering over this one. Since data is not updated very
> frequently, generating plots is the backend will suffice. Both approaches
> has its pros and cons and will require a discussion before we fix on
> anything.

That's right, just pick whatever approach you seem fit and just
support it; the actual details can be worked out later.

> It would be really helpful if we could get a database schema/dump. I have
> seen the sample structure, but it helps having the complete picture :)

Andreas, please help with this request.

PS: For the GSoC application, the sample structure should be enough though :)

> And regarding the scope of the project, is it(currently) limited to Debian
> blends?

It did start with Debian Blends (when it was proposed), but now we are
covering (almost) all teams in Debian.

--
Sukhbir