[Teammetrics-discuss] GSoC 2012 : Team Activity Metrics

Nikhil Bafna nikhil.bafna.r at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:34:16 UTC 2012

I am planning to further enhance the demo with these features, and am
looking to accomplish them in 3 days :

1. Currently the graphs are fixed width. The plan is to make the graph
scrollable horizontally so that, even if the user is viewing the data for
15 years at a time, the bars are of sufficient width and the graph is not
crowded. The width of the entire graph will change dynamically depending
upon the number of years and number of contributors the user is looking at.

2. Show the same data in a easily browsable table with filters, and columns
that can be sorted. This well enable to see a much larger data at once.

3. Attach a backend to provide the data for the graphs.