[Teammetrics-discuss] [GSoC] Getting Started :)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:14:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry, I got a little late in replying.

> I have sent a mail to DSA and haven't got a reply yet. Probably it got lost
> in the noise or the admins are busy. Should I wait further or follow it up?
> Perhaps one of you could help me out with this, I am not really sure how to
> approach them.

The email was sent on the weekend, right? It's Tuesday today ... I
guess let's wait for a few days more.

> Do not hesitate to ask if you need more power on this machine. :-)

:)

Vipin, create an account on Alioth: https://alioth.debian.org/ and
send me your login name so that I can grant you access for `Team
Metrics` (repository and stuff). Add your SSH key on Alioth also.

> Also I am planing to write a weekly report that I will send to this list
> every Friday/Saturday, detailing the work done in the current week and work
> to be done the next week so that you guys can have a better idea as to what
> I am upto.

Yup, good idea Also, this year, it's compulsory for all students in Debian.

--
Sukhbir