[Teammetrics-discuss] Linking Metrics Together

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:49:47 UTC 2012

Hi Vipin,

>> So, I prefer the Python code if you ask me. We just load the config
>> file and get our job done.
>
> Can we confirm this so that I can proceed with coding part?

Yes! (And the coding period has started :)

> I got the idea. This is very good :) I am fine with this.

I will create this file and start populating it then.

Andreas, by linking we mean that for example for `teammetrics', the
repository is `teammetrics' and the mailing list is
`teammetrics-discuss'. So Vipin wants to link both of these under the
`teammetrics' project, so that when it is called, the corresponding
mailing list and repository is fetched. So this information is saved
in the configuration file that I just described above. The mailing
list and the repository for a team *should be* the same, but when it
is not, the configuration file is called.

--
Sukhbir