[Teammetrics-discuss] Updating data?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Dec 3 16:23:07 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 11:38:45AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> alioth seems to be back and running fine now.  Could you please confirm
> that everything is working now again and we are not sufferring from the
> trouble we had before alioth was crashing.  It would be great if you could
> update the teammetrics data.

I was to impatient and started update-data myself which stoped because
of a permission error on

   /var/log/teammetrics/aliothliststat.log

You were obviously updating at the same time and there was some race
condition.  I admit this is probably a quite rare case but it might
make sense to put some record to /var/run and prevent competing runs
of our scripts.

Thanks for updating the data in any case

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de