[Teammetrics-discuss] Adding DebConf team to mailing list statistics

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Feb 8 09:18:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

at FOSDEM I was asked whether it would be possible to add mailinglist
statistics for DebConf Lists.  I considered it be simple but I'm not
that sure any more because I was not able to find mbox files in the
archives at

Is there a way to download the mailing list as mbox archives?

If not it might become a bit harder.  In the case of lists.debian.org
were we are not allowed to parse the existing mboxes we do recreate
mboxes from the HTML web archive.  So we went down this path but it is
probably some effort for differently structured HTML pages.  If we could
get a hint how to fetch mboxes this would speed up the task to just
adding a few lines to a config file.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--