[Teammetrics-discuss] Upload/Bugs data

Vipin Nair swvist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:10:23 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas/Sukhbir,

I am fetching the uploads data from udd using the maintainer_email as
the key row in the upload_history database.

For example, I retrieve the uploads data of debian-med team using the
maintainer_email = debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org

Initially to avoid a sql query, I was keeping the maintainer_email for
that team in the config file.

Is it sensible to keep this data in the config file?

If yes, Sukhbir, we need to add this data to the config file.

If not, do let me know how can I get the team email id for a given
team from UDD.

I am asking this because

this :

  select distinct maintainer_email from upload_history where source =
'debian-med'

returns this:

  tille at debian.org
  debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org

instead of uniquely returning this:

  debian-med-packaging at lists.alioth.debian.org

I have a similar issue when retrieving bugs data.

On other hand, I have fixed the unicode bug when rendering templates.
This is the last thing that needs to be sorted out before this is
deploy ready! :D

--
Regards,
Vipin Nair