[tryton-debian] Sponsoring request

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue May 27 13:08:19 UTC 2014

On Tue, 27 May 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> * Raphael Hertzog: " Re: Sponsoring request" (Tue, 27 May 2014 13:50:14 +0200):

> > > No, but AFAIK DMs are only allowed to upload to unstable and experimental.
> >
> > Asked on #debian-newmaint:
> > 13:47 <buxy> Is it true that DM can only upload to unstable/experimental
> > and not to other suites like $release-proposed-updates ?
> > 13:47 <ansgar> buxy: No.
>
> Nice to hear. Security uploads in the past were rejected.

security.debian.org is a different server and in this case you're right:
15:04 <buxy> ansgar: Does that count for $release-security too or is that
different due to different server?
15:06 <ansgar> buxy: We do not (yet) sync the ACL entries to
security-master. Mostly because nobody implemented it, I don't think much
speaks against it (provided the security team agrees).

But here you only asked for the update to be included in the next point
release, there's no debian security update planned.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/