[tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on jessie

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Thu Jan 5 10:45:14 UTC 2017

* Jean-Christophe Michel: " Re: [tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on
  jessie" (Wed, 4 Jan 2017 21:57:47 +0100):

> Hi,
>

> Le 4 janv. 2017 à 17:42, Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz> a écrit :
> >> Self answering…

> > Got the message today from another user as well and the packages for 4.2
> > should hit the mirror with the next cron run.
> >
> >> Solved by adding to my sources.list the line
> >> deb http://debian.tryton.org/debian/ jessie-4.0 main
> >>
> >> (the missing dependencies are fullfilled by 4.0 release)
> >
> > Yeah, you found quite a covenient workaround. Somehow the copy process
> > between distributions missed some of the dependencies. Still
> > investigating.
>

> Thank you for prompt response.
> Upgraded. I have a pb with sao : (js console of Firefox)
> > Error: Bootstrap's JavaScript requires jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher
>
> Is it related to the packages not being updated ?

Perhaps, but first we need to know on which distribution you are using which
Tryton series.

S.a. https://bugs.tryton.org/issue5925

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6