[tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on jessie

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Fri Jan 13 00:38:36 UTC 2017

* Jean-Christophe Michel: " Re: [tryton-debian] dependencies for 4.2 on
  jessie" (Fri, 13 Jan 2017 01:18:26 +0100):

> Hi,
>
> Le 11 janv. 2017 à 11:20, Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz> a écrit :
> > Could you try please with
> >
> > sudo apt-get install -t jessie-backports python-six
> >
> > If you are using tryton-sao, then as well please do
> >
> > sudo apt-get install -t jessie-backports libjs-jquery
>
> Very good ! server and sao seems to work well now.
> Thanks for your work on these debian packages, it’s far more simpler than the
> manual install.

Thanks a lot for testing. It is on my TODO list to declare those minimal
versions for the backports, so that the installation will pick automatically
the needed packages from jessie-backports.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle ✧ Debian Developer
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6