[tryton-debian] trytond-admin error

Vincent Bastos vincent at lavalab.com.au
Fri Jan 20 06:55:31 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Vincent Bastos <vincent at lavalab.com.au>
wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I just installed tryton on a brand new Debian instance.
>
> I was able to initialise a tryton database with trytond-admin earlier
> today, but I am now initialising a new one and I am getting the following
> error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/trytond-admin", line 12, in <module>
>     import trytond.commandline as commandline
> ImportError: No module named commandline
>
> I'm not sure how to debug this. If anyone can suggest an idea?

OK, so after going out to lunch I realised what I should look at.

I ran >python and imported trytond ( >>>import trytond ) and just ran
>>>trytond.__file__.

The response was ....
'/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond-3.4.15-py2.7.egg/trytond/__init__.pyc'

obviously this is wrong.

This happened because I ran python setup.py install in an old branch of my
module.

Cheers,

--
*Vincent Bastos*