[Tts-project] TTS Czech packages (Reviewer/Sponsor available?)

Sergio Oller sergioller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 23:11:33 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I have recently been working on the Debian Czech TTS packages. No big
changes, nothing important, but a review and a sponsorship would be
very welcome. Three of the five packages have been removed from
testing due to a Serious bug that is now fixed.

Summary of changes
===============
- Set myself as a maintainer, closing respective ITA bugs.
- Simplify debian/rules by switching to dh builds (fixing FTBFS bugs
on some packages, fixing lintian warnings "missing build-arch,
build-indep" on other packages)
- Add watch file when available.
- Follow Debian Policy Checklist to update packages Standards-Version to 3.9.5

Review:
==========
The Festival Czech packages are available for review in our git
repositories on alioth:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=tts
And I have uploaded them to debian/mentors for you to review/sponsor them:
https://mentors.debian.net/packages/uploader/sergioller%40gmail.com

Bugs closed if an upload is possible
===========================
festival-czech: ITA (#730997)
festvox-czech-dita: ITA (#730989), FTBFS (#750344)
festvox-czech-machac: ITA (#730990), FTBFS (#753179)
festvox-czech-krb: ITA (#730991), FTBFS (#753189)
festvox-czech-ph: ITA (#730988)

DSC files from mentors
====================
festival-czech: