[Tux4kids-discuss] tuxmath and tuxtype po files

Martin Benjamin martin at kamusiproject.org
Wed Jun 4 11:14:19 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I am working on a project to develop an L10n terminology lexicon for
African languages, as a tool for localizers.  The first step is to
locate PO files or equivalent lists of strings, from as many FOSS
applications as possible.  Over the next few months we will distill a
frequency-ranked list of the most common terms needed across
applications, after which we will begin begin development of an online
L10n terminology reference resource for 12 African languages.
Translated strings will be re-populated into L10n files for the
appropriate packages, and the resource will be freely available to the
public at http://kamusiproject.org

I would like to include TuxMath and TuxType in the initial build.
However, despite my best googling, I am unable to locate the files for
these applications.  Can you please point me toward the correct URL, or
email me the files off-list?

Thanks,
Martin