[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC application review?

Augustus Lidaka alidaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:19:44 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

My name is Jay Lidaka and I am applying to Tux4Kids for a GSoC project
this year. Specifically, I would like to work on certain features of
TuxType.

My project proposal's first draft is nearly complete. I will certainly
go over it several times on my own before submitting it, but if
somebody else wouldn't mind taking a look, I would be greatly
appreciative. I have never done any OSS development before but am
anxious to start; GSoC and Tux4Kids seem like excellent ways to begin,
so I'd really like to turn in a good application!

Please send me an email at alidaka at gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Jay