[Tux4kids-discuss] Reflecting on unaccepted proposals

Mohammed Khoory the.9a3eedi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:28:58 UTC 2009

First of all I'd like to congratulate all those who have been accepted
by tux4kids for Google Summer of Code. You worked hard and earned it.
The student who got the position I was seeking (svg support) did a
much better job than I did, and as such he deserves to be accepted.

It would be nice if the mentors of tux4kids would provide advice to
those students who weren't accepted this year (such as myself) on
writing proposals and applying to Google Summer of Code in order to
obtain a better competitive chance next year.

--
Mohammed Khoory