[Tux4kids-discuss] Website Question

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Wed Feb 18 16:04:30 UTC 2009

There, now perhaps it will be easier for you to see what I am talking
about. Let me know what you think about the layout now. I know some of
the colors are kinda crazy, Pam and her sister have been helping with
that, but I've been pushing ahead of them because I have the time right
now, and adding colors and pictures later will not be hard if we have
the structure.
Check it out
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/

@ Tim
I understand that Tux4Kids is the umbrella organization, and so I
revised my idea slightly to address that.

@Bill
I completely understand not wanting to link to the current homepage
since it is very difficult for an average user to find anything right
now. In the most recent version of the newsite I did not give you a tab
like I did tuxmath and tuxtyping, I think perhaps we can just put a link
to you on the front page or something.
PS. Don't forget to read the FAQ

Matt