[Tux4kids-discuss] introduce with David Bruce

sunny sharma sunnysharmagts at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:51:23 UTC 2009

I am Sunny Sharma from India. I am interested in the Tux paint application
and would like to contribute to it. For that i talked to kendrick but he was
too busy to respond and told me that probably he would not be taking part in
mentoring in Google summer of code 2009 so he referred me your name.

I would like to know about the ideas wihich you would be implementing in
gsoc 2009. I would also like to know about the api-plugin which has been
used in the tux paint.

About myself I wouid like to tell that I am a 3rd year student in Dr. B C
Roy Engineering College, Durgapur, India, in the field of computer science
and engineering department. I am familiar with the C, C++ languages and is
presently looking into python.You can know more about myself through my
blog...

*www.sunnysharmagts.wordpress.com*.

You can also see my contributions at *
http://sites.google.com/site/sunnyslls/*   and  *
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/glade3/HEAD/help/hi*

Hope you understand and would see through it.

thanking you,
your's faithfully,
Sunny Sharma,
India,