[Tux4kids-discuss] New Website

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Sun Mar 22 18:59:59 UTC 2009

I've been working to make a better website for tux4kids, tuxmath, and
tuxtype. I had a template up, but I decided I didn't like the tab menus,
and since you guys didn't give me a whole lot of feedback, I redid them.

What I would like to know

1. Do you like the overall feel for the websites?

2. Do you think the themes for the Tuxmath and Tuxtype are ok? or should
they be designed closer to the tux4kids template?

As always they are best viewed in any browser other than IE (though they
are not bad in IE)
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tux4kids/
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tuxmath/
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tuxtype/

If everyone likes them, we can make the final changes and start filling
them in, and perhaps have the new site up before GSOC gets into full swing.

Thanks,
Matt