[Tux4kids-discuss] Problem Installing Tuxtype

Ankit Singh ankit.singh.cse06 at itbhu.ac.in
Sun Mar 29 05:12:44 UTC 2009

Hi there..
I also tried to install tuxtype..
i have all the libraries needed for it , but still i encountered following
problems...
1) After installations it didn't showed up in Applications -> Games.
2) When i tried to run it through usr/local/bin by ./tuxtype i have
encountered an
    error : Couldn't initialize SDL: No available video device
3) Than i tried to compile it by ./tuxtype -w -d and still got the same
error.
#Pls help me regarding installation and compilation of these application.
#I want to take part in GSoC-2009 through tux4kids and for this i have to
   show some implementation of my own in these softwares.
   If any1 could suggest an alternative path for this pls tell me