[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxType

Gaurav Dadhania gaurav.dadhania at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:34:15 UTC 2009

G'Day,
I'm a second year computer science student currently studying at Monash
University in Melbourne. I would like to take the opportunity to work with
Tux4Kids over the summer as a part of Google Summer of Code.

May I suggest working on a game "Cookie Jar" or "Candy Jar" as a part of
Tux4Kids's TuxType. It's like Hangman, but only with a Jar full of cookies,
and one cookie gets removed for every wrong answer. Also, the framework can
include extensible plugins for Text to Speech as well as more Wordlists or
categories, so that it can be fully customizable according to different
skill sets/languages with more support that can be added later.

I apologize if this is not worth of addition to TuxType or if it is not in
line with the Tux4Kids road map. I look forward to a response from your
side.

Cheers,
Gaurav Dadhania