[Tux4kids-discuss] A big thanks to Holger

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Tue Oct 6 15:57:20 UTC 2009

Hey All,
Thanks so much to Holger for getting us up and running on the website
again. I've just finished quite a few corrections to the website
structurally and with some content. As always if you run into anything
that doesn't work, a typo, or anything you think could be made better,
please let me know.

Matthew McSpadden