[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4Kids domain names

Joerg Jaspert joerg at debian.org
Mon Apr 26 07:50:16 UTC 2010

>> Sorry for the delay.  I just pinged the primary admin about this and
>> he'll have time to work on this this weekend.
> Just a little weekly nagging since I still haven't heard anything
> (other than from you, of course, Mike :-)

> IIRC (and I'll admit I haven't checked right now) the next batch
> expire in June or July. So we're rapidly approaching them.

Sorry for the little timeout on our side.

What we need from you is the set of AUTH Codes for the domains. I don't
know the godaddy interface, but each unlocked domain should show you
one. When I have that I can initiate the transfer.

As far as i can see, the tuxtype domains are unlocked, while tux4kids
both are locked. So you also need to unlock them please.

--
bye, Joerg
Pffft, English, who needs that? I’m never going to England.