[Tux4kids-discuss] [fwd] Re: [Tuxmath-devel] GSoC 2010 ideas]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 12 05:00:59 UTC 2010

David posted this to tuxmath-devel.  I'm casting a wider net, on his behalf.

----- Forwarded message from David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:33:46 -0600
From: David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tuxmath-devel] GSoC 2010 ideas
To: Tim Holy <holy at wustl.edu>
Cc: tuxmath-devel at lists.sourceforge.net

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the 2010 GSoC project application tonight.  Most of it
is pretty straightforward, but there is one thing I need - someone has
to agree to be listed as the backup administrator for Tux4Kids.

The application deadline is tomorrow, so I hope someone volunteers
quickly.  I promise you won't be held to any actual commitment just
because I used your name, unless you want to do so.

As far as I'm concerned, any previous student or mentor would be fine
as backup admin.

Best,

David Bruce

----- End forwarded message -----