[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2010 Project Idea

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:58:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

After seeing that tux4kids application have been accepted for GSOC 2010. I
want to develop education software for children for learning language like
English or other local language. It will have entire graphic interface so
that they can learn alphabets and then gradually move they will learn all
these things by playing various games which have further more level.

I know C , c++ and learning cuda programming for some time.

Can anybody tell me how to move forward and contact mentor so that I can
discuss my project with them.

Best

Deepak Aggarwal