[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2010

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:03:36 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your reply.
I understand that it require a lot of time for development for a new
project. After going through the project ideas I saw that there is no
support for multithreading on server side when we play it on LAN.  Therefore
I am interested in developing support for multithreading.
Want to know which language they used for server side programming.

I am also interested in that our mentors are interested in moving entire
thing to java platform as this will greatly reduce development time for a
specific platform. Can you tell me more about it.

Please reply soon. As I want to start working on as soon as possible.